Warrock Crossfire ProjectBlackout Rejestracja Regulamin FAQ Lista użytkowników Kalendarz Arcade Szukaj Dzisiejsze posty Zaznacz wszystkie fora jako przeczytane

Wróć   Darmowe gry MMO, RPG. Komputer, XBox, PS3-porady, pomoc | Forum CFPS.pl > Internet

Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku Przeszukaj ten temat Wygląd
stare 11-06-2019, 04:54
linchao jest nieaktywny linchao
Szeregowy
Sierżant

Nick: linchao
Gra: Warrock
Klan: linchao

linchao Robi postępy, umie już utrzymać broń
Domyślnie Womens Marshon Lattimore Jersey

Saints News:Ex-Saints LB Jonathan Vilma Says Drew Brees Has 'About Another 2-3 Years Left' | Bleacher Report | Latest News Womens Marshon Lattimore Jersey , Videos and HighlightsAlthoughDrew Breesis 40 years old, one of his..."Saints News:Ex-Saints LB Jonathan Vilma Says Drew Brees Has 'About Another 2-3 Years Left' | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and HighlightsAlthoughDrew Breesis 40 years old, one of his former teammates believes he still isn't close to calling it quits...Saints sign Nick Easton to replace Max Unger - NFL.comAfter the abrupt retirement of Max Unger, the New Orleans Saints signed Nick Easton to fill the role of starting center. The 26-year-old signed a four-year deal after missing the entire 2018 season due to injury.Re-signing Teddy Bridgewater doesn't mean the Saints should not draft a quarterbackYou have to admire New Orleans Saints backup quarterback and million dollar clip board holder Teddy Bridgewater. The one-time starter...Drew Brees ranks No. 71 in ESPN's 2019 World Fame 100; fourth highest NFL player on list | Saints | theadvocate.comWith a 62-yard touchdown toss before a national television on Monday Night Football, New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees became the NFL's all-time passing yards leader. Brees passed Peyton Manning'sFormer Saints center Max Unger says health issues led to retirement - nola.comUnger officially retired on Saturday after a 10-year career with the Saints and Seahawks.Saints wide receiver Austin Carr spending off-season interning for Sen. Rand Paul on Capitol Hill - nola.comHe's one of three NFL players interning for a senator or congressman.Drew Brees’ latest play: selling burgers from a shipping container - nola.comSmalls Sliders will open its first location in Baton Rouge.Mark Ingram’s last message to Saints fansNFL News:Former All-Pro offensive lineman Joe Thomas looks radically different from NFL days | Fox NewsFormer Cleveland Browns offensive lineman Joe Thomas was seen in a social media picture over the weekend sporting a slimmer figure and shared his secret to his incredible weight loss.NFL rumors: Former Chiefs safety Eric Barry to visit Cowboys | SI.comGet the latest scoops, news and rumors as NFL teams prepare for the draft and free agency.Martellus Bennett ‘can’t come out of retirement’ to join Patriots, calls post-NFL work ‘my biggest dream’ - masslive.comFormer Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett explains why he won't be returning to play with his brother.1 Offseason Move Every NFL Team Could Regret | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and HighlightsOn Saturday , we broke down one move eachNFLteam made that gives room for optimism. Today, the other shoe drops. We will go team-by-team, taking you through some of most questionable moves franchises have made this offseason...Earl Thomas explains why he flipped off Seahawks sideline | SI.comSafety Earl Thomas finally explained why he flipped off the Seahawks sideline as he was carted off during a game against the Cardinals on Sept. 30.Will Giants chase Russell Wilson? Carr? Mariota? Rosen? | SI.comWhat if Dave Gettleman really isn’t interested in any of the QBs in the 2019 draft? A look at four veterans who could become options for Big Blue in 2020...NFL News: Rosen trade, Jabrill Peppers' Giants role | SI.comPlus, notes on Burfict’s release Alvin Kamara Jersey White , Fitzpatrick’s fit in Miami, Tannehill landing in Nashville, Ngata’s Hall of Fame chances and Johnny Manziel’s AAF arrival.NFL Teams That Have Risen And Fallen So Far This OffseasonSome teams have gotten better and others have gotten worse in the early going of the NFL offseason. We examine the risers and fallers.NFL experts predict - Answering questions on 2019 free agencyWhich team -- other than the Browns -- has won the offseason so far? Our insiders put a bow on the free-agent frenzy.QB-team fits after first wave of 2019 NFL free agency - NFL.comNow that the dust is settling following the first wave of free agency, Daniel Jeremiah identifies the team fits for his top five quarterback prospects and the potentially available Josh Rosen.Identifying the biggest remaining need for all 32 NFL teamsWith free agency a week old, what is your favorite team still looking for? NFL Nation has the answer.Former Jaguars QB Blake Bortles signs deal with Rams - NFL.comBlake Bortles signed a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Rams on Monday afternoon, the team announced. The former starter and first-round pick by the Jaguars will back up Jared Goff.Social Media: Willie Snead has a knack for weaving through a row of linebackers in the middle of the field before making a clutch catch for the Baltimore Ravens.Such was the case last Sunday against Tennessee, when Snead squeezed between two defenders for a 24-yard gain on a third-and-17 from the Baltimore 15."He's on the ground, he makes the catch, he's getting pushed back to the ground, stepped all over, and he just gets up and gives the first-down signal right there in the guy's face," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "That's the kind of competitor he is. He's all ball, all the time."Baltimore general manager Ozzie Newsome rarely chases restricted free agents, but he made an exception with Snead this past offseason after it became apparent that the receiver's three-year run in New Orleans was done. One of Drew Brees' favorite targets in 2015 and 2016 Womens Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , Snead began last season with a three-game suspension for violating the NFL personal conduct policy. He then fought a hamstring injury and finished with just eight catches for 92 yards and no touchdowns.Armed with a two-year, $10.4 million contract, Snead was delighted to arrive in Baltimore last April."Last year just left a really bitter taste in my mouth, the organization and how everything was handled," Snead said Tuesday. "To be a part of this organization was just a breath of fresh air. I wanted to go somewhere where I'm wanted."It couldn't have worked out better for Snead — and the Ravens."To see that you were right, to see all that come together and him play so well, being exactly what you thought you were going to get, is very rewarding," Harbaugh said.Snead was one of three free agent receivers signed by Newsome in an effort to enhance a passing game that sputtered in 2017. Snead is the possession receiver, Michael Crabtree provides an outside threat and John Brown is the speedster.Snead and Crabtree are tied for the team lead with 30 catches. Brown has 21 receptions for a team-high 424 yards and three touchdowns."I don't have the physical ability like John Brown to run by you, and I'm not big and strong like Michael Crabtree," Snead observed, "so I have to work harder than everybody else just to stand out."That's how it's always been for Snead, who finally finds himself in a place where his talent is acknowledged and appreciated."This is a guy that's been doubted his whole career — high school Marshon Lattimore Saint Jersey , college and the NFL," Harbaugh said. "So I'm fine if they keep doubting him."After starring as a quarterback at Muskegon Heights in Michigan, Snead played three years as a receiver at Ball State before going undrafted in 2014. He finally made it to the NFL the following year."Coming out of college, (people said) I left too early, I wasn't ready to play in the NFL," Snead recalled. "And in the NFL, it was, 'Is he fast enough to separate? Can he make those plays in clutch situations?' I've always been doubted."Not anymore."I'll tell you one thing, Willie comes Sunday ready to play," Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco said. "He's one of the toughest guys I've been around."This Sunday, the Ravens (4-2) host the Saints (4-1). Snead insists this wasn't one of those games that he circled on the calendar."This is another team. I have to approach it that way just to stay focused," Snead said.New Orleans coach Sean Payton has seen enough of Snead this season to know he's a threat with the ball, and without it."He has a tremendous amount of grit. You see him making plays on third down," Payton said. "He's an outstanding blocker. He'll come across in motion Womens Michael Thomas Jersey , he'll get to the point of attack in the run game, but he'll also find the holes in the zone and man-to-man coverages."The 5-foot-11, 205-pound Snead has no problem mixing it up with anyone, large or small, at any spot on the field."He can go inside or outside, but man, he makes some — scouts call them blood area — catches," Harbaugh said. "In the middle, that's where he thrives."

Odpowiedź z Cytatem
Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku Przeszukaj ten temat
Przeszukaj ten temat:

Zaawansowane wyszukiwanie
Wygląd